Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WalletHub Denial :-P

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

WalletHub Denial :-P

I thought I would just put this out there in case it can benefit anyone in the future ... don't get the security questions wrong or you'll be blocked for 30 days.

I attempted to signup for daily report/credit updates with wallethub.  Well, they ask personal information from your reports (or the government, or somewhere).  I know that I have some things that are not accurate on my reports, as I successfully pulled a triple score and copy from Equifax a couple weeks ago.  I'm in the process of correcting as much as possible, but it's still in 'pending' status.  Needless to say, I apparently didn't answer the security questions properly.  I will say that it could have been a glitch, however, because I was interrupted part way through by one of my kids, which allowed a significant amount of time to pass before I returned, only to receive an error "It's not you, it's us" message after hitting submit.  When I went to redo, it generated the same list of questions, after which I was promptly turned down from accessing my file.  I was told I would need to wait 30 days.  This was yesterday.  Today I received the same 30 day message.  I'm hoping it's not permanently stuck in 30 day mode.  I'll post if it is.  

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.