cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WalletHub users: anyone noticing daily update issues?

tag
doredeb
New Contributor

WalletHub users: anyone noticing daily update issues?

Just curious to know if I'm alone...I've noticed this week that I'm no longer getting daily updates from WalletHub; depending on when I log in during the day, I normally see "updated last 24 hours" or "updated earlier today".  Since Tuesday, I've seen the same "updated October 24th" message every day when I log in. It occurs on all devices, so I don't think it's an app issue.  Anyone else experiencing this? Have they changed their service?

I use other monitoring sites, but usually see changes quicker since it's a daily update and don't know if this is just a temporary issue.  Thank you!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
taekwon
Regular Contributor

Re: WalletHub users: anyone noticing daily update issues?

Yes, I've been experiencing the same. Wallet Hub doesn’t always update every day. Sometimes it will go two or three days before it updates. This has been happening on and off ever since I signed up for the service earlier this year.

Starting Scores: EQ 598, EX 566, TU 550, 3/31/13 ....... Goal Score: 830
Current Scores: EQ 845, EX 841, TU 836 ..................... Inq: EQ: 0, EX: 1, TU: 1

Message 2 of 9
DollyLama
Established Contributor

I just checked on my husband's, as I only check if get notification, or once a week. His is stating updated as of Oct. 25th. 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, this is the first week I've experienced this as well.  I'm used to seeing updates every day, by my last was on the 25th.  I checked on the 26th, no update and then check again today the 27th, no update.

Message 4 of 9
doredeb
New Contributor

Looks like it's something on their end.  I actually got a response from their helpdesk; the guy said to force quit the app on my mobile device and log out/in on my desktop and it should resolve the issue (I did this before even contacting them) - it didn't fix it. 

I responded back and let him know it's still not updating and that others are experiencing the same issue. 

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine updated later on the 27th, so the only day I missed was the 26th.  Perhaps it was a 1-2 day hiccup.  We'll see if the issue continues or if that's it.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Today is November 4, 2017.
Last update October 31.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine still says 'Updated earlier today' but it's still reflecting what my report was a couple weeks ago.  I thought it was just TU being slow but I monitor on other sites too and TU has been updating on those.

Message 8 of 9
doredeb
New Contributor

They're (WalletHub) definitely having issues.  After contacting them - and creating this thread - the daily update problem was fixed (I thought), but it only lasted a few days.  Today is Nov. 5, and my dashboard has said "last updated on Nov. 1" since the middle of last week.  Really frustrating, but I guess there's not a lot I can do.  It's a free app...just wish it worked the way they advertised it.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.