Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart CLI!!!

tag
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

Walmart CLI!!!

I opened my Walmart Store Credit Card on August 26, 2014 and I was given a limit of $250!  Wasn't thrilled about the CL, but I was VERY HAPPY to be approved and not have a wasted HP.  Also, I love receiving the free TransUnion FICO score each month.  I logged onto my online credit statement just now and was floored when I saw that my new limit is $1,000!!!  I have DESTROYED that "luv button" with no luck, LMFAO!  I'm surprised that they gave me the CLI on their own, and it's only been a week over two months!  Grinning from ear-to-ear.  Cheers to improving credit!  Smiley Very Happy

I opened my Amazon.com Store Credit Card on September 15, 2014 and they (also Synchrony Bank) gave me a limit of $600, so I'm hoping for a CLI on that account in the near future also!

Current FICOs: (11-02-15) EQ- 623 (628) / EX- 643 / TU- 679
Starting FICOs: (May 2014) Low to mid 500s (all 3 bureaus)
GOAL: As HIGH as possible! All 3 FICOs above 680/700 will be NICE!!!
Total Credit Limits- $104,120
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart CLI!!!

Way to go! just in time for the holidays also.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS!! That was a quick CLI!! I just received my walmart store card last month, I'm hoping they'll give me a CLI in time for Christmas shopping. I was approved with a low limit of $150, which sucks, but like you, I'm just thankful that they approved me and didn't waste a HP. I've been using the card a lot though, so I hope they'll do a CLI soon. Do you use your card a lot and PIF right off? How soon did you begin hitting the LUV button?
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, do you know how long it'll take (or what your score has to be) before they'll switch your Walmart store card to the Walmart MasterCard? Congrats, again!!
Message 4 of 23
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@ERoosky99 wrote:

I opened my Walmart Store Credit Card on August 26, 2014 and I was given a limit of $250!  Wasn't thrilled about the CL, but I was VERY HAPPY to be approved and not have a wasted HP.  Also, I love receiving the free TransUnion FICO score each month.  I logged onto my online credit statement just now and was floored when I saw that my new limit is $1,000!!!  I have DESTROYED that "luv button" with no luck, LMFAO!  I'm surprised that they gave me the CLI on their own, and it's only been a week over two months!  Grinning from ear-to-ear.  Cheers to improving credit!  Smiley Very Happy

I opened my Amazon.com Store Credit Card on September 15, 2014 and they (also Synchrony Bank) gave me a limit of $600, so I'm hoping for a CLI on that account in the near future also!

Well congrats on the CLI, that's always nice to get Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 23
dashpt
Frequent Contributor

wow congrats i opened mine in July and called yesterday about an increase and was denied....i never pushed the lov button tho...

Cap one secured=200 closed
Cap One unsecured10,000
Wellsfargo1500
Walmart5000
Victoria'ssecrets1850, citicard 6500TU=735,Ex=723,Eq=734
Message 6 of 23
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Way to go! just in time for the holidays also.

EXACTLY!  WOOHOO!!!

Message 7 of 23
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS!! That was a quickCLI!! I just received mywalmart store card last month, I'm hoping they'll give me aCLI in time for Christmas shopping. I was approved with a low limit of $150, which sucks, but like you, I'm just thankful that they approved me and didn't waste a HP. I've been using the card a lot though, so I hope they'll do aCLI soon. Do you use your card a lot andPIF right off? How soon did you begin hitting the LUV button?

I cannot say that I use the card a lot.  I only used it 2-3 times each month (and VERY small purchases around $10) and always PIF within a matter of days.  I started ABUSING that button after just ONE MONTH, LMAO!!!  I'm not the most patient person...  Good luck to you, and hope you receive the CLI before the holidays!

Message 8 of 23
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Also, do you know how long it'll take (or what your score has to be) before they'll switch your Walmart store card to the Walmart MasterCard? Congrats, again!!

I can't answer that.  I was hoping to be approved for the Discover/MC version also.  If I knew the answer I'd tell ya!

Message 9 of 23
ERoosky99
Regular Contributor

Well congrats on the CLI, that's always nice to get Smiley Happy

THANKS!

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.