Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart Discover Card "Vent"

tag
blackdust
Established Member

Walmart Discover Card "Vent"

I am about two weeks late on my payment. I have had several home repairs I had to make. I have had this card for about 2 years with never missing a payment. I told the guy at walmart about what is going on and I would pay at the end of the month. Well, for about 10 minuetes the guy argued with me that I could make a payment when I told him I have less than a dollar in my account. I am almost half tempted to make walmart sweat and not pay them for another month. Man Tongue

app free since 11/24/12 In Garden Until December 31st 2013
Walmart Discover 3,000 : Meijer 600 : Local Bank Card 500 : Capital One Platinum 500 : Best Buy Reward Zone 400 : Chase Slate 200
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart Discover Card "Vent"

I'm sorry you're having some difficulties, but I assume you realize Walmart isn't going to sweat over this, you would be shooting your own foot. If you want to keep the card, find a way to make a minimum payment and don't be surprised to find a late charge. I don't mean to make a bad situation worse, just letting you know.
Message 2 of 3
blackdust
Established Member

Re: Walmart Discover Card "Vent"

I am going to pay them here soon. I talked to him and he said as long as I paid before the 3rd of next month I will not get a 30 day late on my credit report.

app free since 11/24/12 In Garden Until December 31st 2013
Walmart Discover 3,000 : Meijer 600 : Local Bank Card 500 : Capital One Platinum 500 : Best Buy Reward Zone 400 : Chase Slate 200
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.