Can you PM me info as well please?

@Schoolbuskid wrote:
Yes they deleted the charge off, check your pm

Thank you very much! 

Message 21 of 34
dreamy10250
Valued Member

Re: Walmart/Synchrony Bank GW Success!

I'm in the same boat. I paid off Walmart and Amazon but had late payments Amazon removed but Walmart refuses and I'm at zero and they were closed due to late payments
Message 22 of 34
mec84
New Contributor

I know its been a while do you still have the contact information for them?  can you please share?

Thank you

Message 23 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, I'm brand new to the forum and am also looking for some solid addresses that others have found success with using goodwill letters to Synchrony.  I have a few addresses that I found online, but I'm just looking for specific ones that people have had success with.  If phone numbers and or email addresses are good to use as well, if you could post or PM them I would be appreciative.  Thank you!

Message 24 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

can I get the gist of the mail you sent to them via pm schoolkid? Please. Thanks. Also if I can please get the contacts as well for the executives. They are my last baddie and I am hoping for the best.

Message 25 of 34
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

firstname.lastname@synchronyfinancial.com

google CEO of Synchony Financial

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 26 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks schoolbuskid, can you pm me what did you say please. This is my last charge off. 

Message 27 of 34
rockys84

I'm new to this stuff. Could you send me the info too. Also, could you send an expample of a goodwill letter? This will be my first goodwill leatter. Thanks for your help.

Message 28 of 34
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Here is the email i sent....

I know that you must receive an overwhelming amount of mail so I will try to keep this letter as brief as possible and to the point. I currently have a paid in full charge off with your company. Unfortunately, I defaulted on my obligations in past years and I am writing to request if there is a way to have this information revised.

At the time of these late payments I had to have surgery to remove a tumor, I was faced with unexpected bills associated with this surgery. To my disappointment my health insurance did not cover as much as I thought they would have.  While this past event does not constitute payments being made late, this event did result in me falling behind in my bills.

I am currently working on rebuilding my credit and in doing so have learned just how essential organizational and financial management principles are. I am in a considerably better situation today and take full responsibility for my actions long ago. I am asking for a measure of goodwill to delete the charge off from my credit report with all three bureaus. I understand that you are under no legal obligation to respond to my letter, but this act of goodwill would not only help my credit repair tremendously but also afford me great opportunities in the near hopeful future.

With this gesture of goodwill Wal-Mart will forever have my gratitude. I thank you for your consideration in reviewing this matter and taking the time to read this letter.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 29 of 34
jony

little late to this thread.. I would really appreciate if someone please pm me the email used for walmart/synchrony bank. My husband has a 30 day late remark that we're trying to remove.

Thanks,

Jony

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.