Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart loves me!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart loves me!

Logged into my Walmart Card account this morning to schedule a payment and just noticed they have raised my limit from $500 to $1200! When I got the card back in November, I called in and asked if they would increase it to $1500, to match my other cards and they refused. Now a CLI without even asking.... Sweeeet.

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29
Bankrupt2019
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart loves me!

congrats!! I doubt they will ever give me a CLI as I dont shop at walmart so I never use my card.

Message 2 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 30
willwar14
Valued Contributor

You should get on chat and ask for 3k, its a SP if denied so nothing to loose really!

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 4 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Logged into my Walmart Card account this morning to schedule a payment and just noticed they have raised my limit from $500 to $1200! When I got the card back in November, I called in and asked if they would increase it to $1500, to match my other cards and they refused. Now a CLI without even asking.... Sweeeet.

Congrats!!!!!  Willwar is right.  Go onto chat and request $3k.  Superbowl Sunday is in a few days.  Tell them you need a big screen TV to see the game.Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not seeing a chat option anywhere....

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!!!  Willwar is right.  Go onto chat and request $3k.  Superbowl Sunday is in a few days.  Tell them you need a big screen TV to see the game.Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 30
willwar14
Valued Contributor

If you don't see a chat option, you can call customer service and they can put in the request, then if denied call credit solutions.

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 7 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news! Maybe that will happen to DH. His was opened the same time as yours.

Message 8 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not seeing a chat option anywhere....

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Down in the lower right hand corner should be a dialog bubble that says "chat with an agent".

Message 9 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

yyyaaayyyy congrats
Message 10 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.