Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart store card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart store card

What's the requirements to get a cli on a walmart store card. My credit is better now then when I got the card 5 months ago but the limit is only 150.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart store card

I tried with a 593 and had no luck.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it aproved instantly online with 600 and two bad marks on CR with $300 limit.  After a month they increased it to $1300.  It saves 5 cents per gallon on walmart gas.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks I got a 612 fico with equifax my other two is above 640 so I'm not sure why the won't increase mine.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

How long has it been since you asked for the CLI? Did you use the Luv button or did you try the backdoor number and ask by phone? You should receive a letter in the mail from them stating why your request was declined. The letter will show the FICO score and date of the score they used. Most people say, the backdoor phone number is the best way to approach this. They have denied me on the 9th of this month, and the TU report they used, was from July.

Message 5 of 8
smitty1
New Contributor

I tried using the Luv button too, couldn't get an increase from $150.  After 6 months, used the CHAT button in my account section, said I needed $1,000 for a laptop, got an increase to $3,000.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks I will try back door approach.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks not sure where the chat button is but will look
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.