Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart store card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart store card

hello, I am just trying to find out what agencies the walmart store card reports to. I got added as an auth user on a card so I am trying to keep my eye out.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart store card

i believe its all 3.   but for sure transunion and equifax.

Message 2 of 6
Method2Madness
Regular Contributor

Both my synch cards are reporting to all 3. 

Total Available Credit: $145,950   ||Feb 2018||EQ08-705||EX08-728||TU08-741||

Message 3 of 6
Cookie2120987
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i believe its all 3.   but for sure transunion and equifax.

This is correct, all three, BUT we must also expand on the orig al posters question, that you may never see it on your report, because your social isn't connected to it, my brother has one under mine and it never reported because we never shared a address, my ex wife's did because of the address, if you share a address than you'll probably see it after the next statement cut or may never see it!

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart isn't reporting my AU on his Experian CR. When I chatted  w/Walmart Credit to find out why, the rep acted like I was speaking a foreign language. {shrug}

Message 5 of 6
DantGwyrdd
Frequent Contributor

My wife's an AU on my Walmart SC and it's not showing up on her EQ, probably due to the fact that her address there isn't up to date (i.e., our current address that's associated with the card isn't on her EQ report).

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.