Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart/synchrony representative...smh

tag
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Walmart/synchrony representative...smh

Seems low to me compared to others. Don't.let it keep you from doing as well as you were though...especially one small person on the other end of the phone.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 11 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

It's fine.

I thought I heard somewhere on here that 650 was the magic number for synchrony to CLI.

I think once the 26 fedloan lates are gone in 2 weeks...it will change something.

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 25
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

About 2 to 3 years ago when I had any card from Synchrony/GE a was succesful in getting CLI if I a had a $0 balance reporting from them on my TU reports.

Try that next time.

BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 13 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get really any increase with them until my TU was 665 and again after 675. Now my cards with them are all between 6-8k with a 693. I probably won't see any more until 725. Those are its the data points I gathered from reading on here which seemed to have held true.
Message 14 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

My credit worthiness is shackled by 7 points haha

Message 15 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

661 this morning. Pre approved for chase freedom. Approved for chase freedom 1000 CL.

Synchrony still says no.

It's sad but the 1000 CL is now my highest! :/

Message 16 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JustinA wrote:
661 this morning. Pre approved for chase freedom. Approved for chase freedom 1000 CL.

Synchrony still says no.

It's sad but the 1000 CL is now my highest! :/

Is that a true FICO 8 score? Getting it from here?

Message 17 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Yes. And from walmart.

Synchrony just gave nice love on my amazon card. Had it 3 months made my first purchase 3 das ago...no payments yet. 600 increased to 3500. Dafuq wrong with wally world haha

Message 18 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

So today I gained almost 4k in credit with a HP and chat. Due up is 3 cap1 steps should gain 1500 according to the "plan"

Message 19 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try again. I was approved May 15 (my birthday) for $150 and my credit score was 604. I called credit solutions (number on the backdoor page) and requested $15,000 and he gave me $5,000. He asked me my income ($27k) and if I rent or own. Im currently taking care of my father at his home so I said own with no mortgage payments.
Message 20 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.