Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart/synchrony representative...smh

tag
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Re: Walmart/synchrony representative...smh

I did chat and call today. Asked for a supervisor (waste of 12 minutes). Still 220

Yesterday I managed to get 5400 in additional credit including chase Gander mountain aND 2900 CLI on synchrony amazon card. Wally world still hates me

Starting TU: 536
Starting EQ: 573
Goal: 640

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

Soooo...tried yesterday both chat and online...nogo. 646TU after letting my utilization go back up to 57%.

Woke up this morning with a new CL of 500. Not going to complain...just saying walmart/synchrony is an odd duck.

Message 22 of 25
surferchris
Valued Contributor

@JustinA wrote:
Soooo...tried yesterday both chat and online...nogo. 646TU after letting my utilization go back up to 57%.

Woke up this morning with a new CL of 500. Not going to complain...just saying walmart/synchrony is an odd duck.

Agreed in regards Walmart.  Congrats on all of the other new credit.

Current Cards:
AmEx Hilton Honors Surpass//AmEx Platinum Card//Ann Taylor Rewards Mastercard//Capital One Platinum Card//Credit One AmEx//Credit One Platinum VISA//Fingerhut//Navy More Rewards AmEx//TruWest Platinum VISA//Aspire VISA//Costco Anywhere VISA//Lowes Advantage//Apple Card
Loans:
1 Mortgage/////Navy FCU Auto Loan (2020 Jaguar I-Pace)//Capital One Auto (2016 BMW i3)
Next Cards (4th QTR 2022):
Navy Flagship Rewards VISA//Chase Sapphire Preferred
Stats:
Scores: 700's // Inq's: 1 for mortgage // Util: 1% // AoOA: 21 yrs

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the bump up to $500.  Earlier in the thread you mentioned that you weren't on a PIF status with the card at a $220 limit.  With a limit that low, regardless of what type of balance you were keeping on the card it would reflect in a pretty high utilization I'm guessing.  Going forward with that card, if I were you I'd get in the habit of PIF every month, at least for the 2-3 months prior to requesting your next CLI.  This tactic should yield you better results.

Message 24 of 25
JustinA
Frequent Contributor

I should rephrase...the WM card isnt usually carrying a balance. For that very reason. My other TLS are though

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.