Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart

so, I was denied by Walmart back in November. Got home today to a prequel letter. So, what the hell, I pulled the trigger,!! Approved for $1200. So taken some thought on what I read here, I was like ok, my card won't be here for 7-10 days, what da hell, lemme call this 1-800#. So, although the auto system is what told me my cl, I wIted on customer service. This was me:

Good afternoon, I'm calling in because I was approveSmiley LOLSmiley Very Happyd online after I got the prequalify letter today, but it didn't tell me my cl. HIM: oh, congratulations, your cl is $1200. ME: so can you tell me why it's so low, my SAMs is 5k? Can you match that? HIM: I can put in a request, how much are you looking to increase? At least 4k! Him: congratulations, you now have a 4k Walmart store credit!  feeling excited! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
crrredit
Established Contributor

Re: Walmart

Well played. Congrats!

Message 2 of 4
doc101
Regular Contributor

I got the same letter in the mail yesterday as well..........approved for $1200 CL

Starting Score:Equifax 543
Current Score:EQ659 TU 716 EXP677 updated 7/3/2016
Goal Score: 700

Message 3 of 4
crrredit
Established Contributor

$1200 goes a long way at Wal-Mart.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.