Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Walmart

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Walmart

Hello, I have an account with Walmart for a credit card that was charged off, original limit was $500 and now it's at $726 when I stopped paying for it. Was sent to a collection agency I'm thinking called nationwide but of course I threw that paper work away, does anyone know who they assign their collection accounts with ? I'm thinking I just want to make them a settlement offer, what do you guys think? I'm trying to clean up my credit so can get a house and another car THANK YOU!!!!!!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Walmart

Is the CA reporting the collection yet? If they are, the contact information should be on your report. If not, contact Walmart, they would have the contact information for any CA collecting on their behalf. You could also attempt to see if they would be willing to recall the collection for payment so you can avoid getting double dinged by having both the OC and CA report on one account
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the collection agency is reporting it already and says its late, what is a willing to recall and oc
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think that's supposed to be CO, for charge off. Recalling the CO would be beneficial for you as it would only put 1 derogatory mark on your credit file.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.