Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to app for a qs1

tag
J91605
Frequent Contributor

Re: Want to app for a qs1

Thank you for submitting an application for a Capital One credit card.

We attempt to provide an application decision in 60 seconds or less. On occasion, system availability affects our ability to make a credit decision or, in some cases, we need to collect additional information. Unfortunately, we need more time to look into this for you.

Keep an eye out for additional details regarding your application via email or mail within 7-10 business days.

Until we contact you, please do not submit another application.
I take it this means no?!
Starting Score: 6/30/15 EQ 554 TU 534 EX 608
Current Score: EQ 630 TU 635 EX 653
Goal Score: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge!
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@J91605 wrote:
Thank you for submitting an application for a Capital One credit card.

We attempt to provide an application decision in 60 seconds or less. On occasion, system availability affects our ability to make a credit decision or, in some cases, we need to collect additional information. Unfortunately, we need more time to look into this for you.

Keep an eye out for additional details regarding your application via email or mail within 7-10 business days.

Until we contact you, please do not submit another application.
I take it this means no?!

Maybe, maybe not. Sometimes they request additional info. If they decline, just app again in about 60 days.

Message 12 of 17
J91605
Frequent Contributor

I just called they are doing a review. Said it can take up to 15 business day but would probably be sooner.

Message 13 of 17
J91605
Frequent Contributor

I called and they said my app is being reviewed. That it could take 15 days. What ado you think the chances are sents they are reviewing.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your chances are good based on your scores.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wife as applied for 2 cap1 cards, QS and Venture, and he got the wait to hear from them message also. We got a letter in the mail from them a few days, maybe a week, later that basically wanted her to verify her income. We sent a copy of out tax return and she was approved a few days later for the QS, have not heard back from the Venture yet but we just sent the papers back last week on that one. The QS was a few months back.

Point being, they may just need to verify some info before approving. 

Message 16 of 17
J91605
Frequent Contributor

That would be awesome! That seems plausible. I make about 85,000 between two jobs. I hope I get that letter! If I get that card I'll be in the garden for two years except for CLI's. I'll be working on baddies only.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.