cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanted to share this with the community!!!!

tag
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Wanted to share this with the community!!!!

Some of you know me and some don't. This is what I currently have going on with 3 CA's. When these are done I don't think they will ever deal with me again lol

Lawsuits.jpg

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wanted to share this with the community!!!!

You're about to settle your MIdland??  Does that mean you are able to get it deleted?  Please, do tell.  ISmiley Happy   have one from Midland that I am working on right now as well.

Starting Score: TU 607, EX 606, EQ 611
Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 2 of 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

It's been deleted since Feb. Midland wants to settle with me lol. I will be getting $1000 and my attorney gets his which is way more.

Message 3 of 7
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

Very nice!!

Current Score: TU 675, EX 671, EQ 654 - FAKO scores TU 744, EX 735, EQ 728 - I wish these were my real scores!
Goal Score: 750 across the board. Simulator says 806 if I stay on track for 24 months
Message 4 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 7
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Will do Lexie!!! Smiley Happy I get bored now looking at a clean credit report LOL

Message 6 of 7
NibblesTreats
Frequent Contributor

haha @dabears, I hope I can get sick of looking at a "clean" credit report soon too!  Tough problem to have. Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.