Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanting to add another Comenity card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wanting to add another Comenity card

I was recently approved for a Victoria's Secret card with a $250 limit. I was denied the Ulta card which I found out was through Comenity Capital instead of just Comenity like VS. They pulled my EX report which has a 600 score. Is there one more store card that could possibly be another EX pull and easy approval? I don't want a bunch of low limit store cards but I would like atleast one more. Should I just garden with this one for a while? What is my best route? Thanks experts!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wanting to add another Comenity card

Overstock.com, try the shopping cart trick. Let me reitterate to only get store cards that you will actually use!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That has been the hard part. Trying to find places I actually shop at. The SCT has never worked for me unfortunately.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Express and J Crew came up for me.  Victoria Secret came up for me but I didn't take as I have no use.  And Pottery Barn.  Overstock never worked for me.  After it didn't work serveral times I put my wife in who has an 800 FICO currently and it came up for her.  So Overstock is harder. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.