Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was First Premiere included in the FTC 2008 Compucredit Settlement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Was First Premiere included in the FTC 2008 Compucredit Settlement

I just started reseraching about the 2008 FTC settlement for Jefferson Capital and Compucredit after someone bought it to my attention. I cant seem to find out if First Premiere was one of the cards listed in that settlement. I have 2 accounts (now COs) with FP that were open in 2007 and the other on in 1/1/2008. If anyone knows more about it and of FP was included that would be great. Thanks for everyones help!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
traveler2005
Established Contributor

Re: Was First Premiere included in the FTC 2008 Compucredit Settlement

@Anonymous wrote:
I just startedreseraching about the 2008 FTC settlement for Jefferson Capital andCompucredit after someone bought it to my attention. I cant seem to find out if First Premiere was one of the cards listed in that settlement. I have 2 accounts (now COs) withFP that were open in 2007 and the other on in 1/1/2008. If anyone knows more about it and ofFP was included that would be great. Thanks foreveryones help!

unfortunately they were not  Smiley Sad

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thanks so much 

Message 3 of 4
bxfinestcocoa
Valued Member

@Anonymous wrote:
I just started reseraching about the 2008 FTC settlement for Jefferson Capital and Compucredit after someone bought it to my attention. I cant seem to find out if First Premiere was one of the cards listed in that settlement. I have 2 accounts (now COs) with FP that were open in 2007 and the other on in 1/1/2008. If anyone knows more about it and of FP was included that would be great. Thanks for everyones help!

Hi CreditQueen do you live in NY or was these cards opened in NY/ living in NY?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.