Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was Hoping for 600's But Too Hopeful

tag
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Was Hoping for 600's But Too Hopeful

With my latest 3B CCT update this morning, I was hoping for 600s across the board. Not only can't I get EX above 600, but EQ went down 12 points. WTH! I am getting so frustrated.

Previous on 2/7:

Experian - 582

TransUnion - 596

Equifax - 646

Latest on 3/7:

Experian - 594

TransUnion - 604

Equifax - 634

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: Was Hoping for 600's But Too Hopeful

Do you have extra baddies showing on EQ? Or did you app for some stuff that pulled EQ? Or did you get bucketed. So many questions!

Message 2 of 8
ladyjaye82
Regular Contributor

@Rebuilding69 wrote:

Do you have extra baddies showing on EQ? Or did you app for some stuff that pulled EQ? Or did you get bucketed. So many questions!

What is bucketed? I've been sitting at 599 on EQ for awhile now so I'm wondering if whatever this is has happened to me. LOL

Message 3 of 8
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@Rebuilding69 wrote:

Do you have extra baddies showing on EQ? NOPE Or did you app for some stuff that pulled EQ?  NOPE Or did you get bucketed. So many questions!

Haven't applied for anything new after getting approved for the 2 CAP1 cards in January.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AutoBot wrote:

With my latest 3B CCT update this morning, I was hoping for 600s across the board. Not only can't I get EX above 600, but EQ went down 12 points. WTH! I am getting so frustrated.

Previous on 2/7:

Experian - 582

TransUnion - 596

Equifax - 646

Latest on 3/7:

Experian - 594

TransUnion - 604

Equifax - 634

Compare it closely with last months pull. Open them in separate windows so you can look at everything side by side. Most likely its something that had aged a couple of years that was updated.

Message 5 of 8
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Comparing my EQ from last month to this month, the only difference is that of my 4 new accounts (CAP1 Platinum, CAP1 QS1, FH, and Overstock), only FH was reported last month. This month includes all 4. So it looks like my score dropped when CAP1 Platinum, CAP1 QS1, and Overstock started to report. Go figure.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your average age of accounts probably went down accounting for part of the decrease.
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Your average age of accounts probably went down accounting for part of the decrease.

Agreed - OP, do you know what your AAoA is?

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.