Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way to kill my high-CK!!

tag
savings4tomorrow
Regular Contributor

Way to kill my high-CK!!

So I have been working really hard lately, paying close attention to my scores after ignoring them for several YEARS cause they were so bad…Anyway, in the last couple of weeks, after making a vow to repair my credit this year, I have been paying really close attention.  I subscribed to CK, then I purchased SW and Experian….My score via SW had increased 41 points, Experian 39 and this morning I get an alert from CK that is has DECREASED 5 points…I also finished up applying for a shared secured loan today, and she told me my score was even higher than SW/Experian are reporting.  (I forgot to ask her who they used).  My questions is, I know that CK is a FAKO, if I were to purchased my Transunion report, is it likely to be what CK is reporting?   Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Melanie220
Frequent Contributor

Re: Way to kill my high-CK!!

No CK is reporting 603 for me and quarterly monitoring (pulled 3/16/14) is reporting 673
Message 2 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@savings4tomorrow wrote:

So I have been working really hard lately, paying close attention to my scores after ignoring them for several YEARS cause they were so bad…Anyway, in the last couple of weeks, after making a vow to repair my credit this year, I have been paying really close attention.  I subscribed to CK, then I purchased SW and Experian….My score via SW had increased 41 points, Experian 39 and this morning I get an alert from CK that is has DECREASED 5 points…I also finished up applying for a shared secured loan today, and she told me my score was even higher than SW/Experian are reporting.  (I forgot to ask her who they used).  My questions is, I know that CK is a FAKO, if I were to purchased my Transunion report, is it likely to be what CK is reporting?   Thanks in advance!

Most likely higher. My CK is 697, actual TU08 is 717...

Message 3 of 6
Shellie
Valued Contributor

My CK is 595 but my walmart TU is 626

Message 4 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

My CK is 798 but TU Fico from Discover and Barclays is 783

Message 5 of 6
IamB2
Established Contributor

@savings4tomorrow wrote:

You are correct that CK is a Fako score. CK only scores opened accounts. It does not account for any closed accounts unless they are in collection. 

FICO® EQ 717 (3/5/15); TU08 732 (3/5/15); EX: 723 (3/5/15) - Last app 3/15/15; Inquiries: A TON!

CITI ThankYou Preferred - CL: $2,000

Starting Scores: 590s on 12/2013. Hover over card image to view details! *After Amex approvals - [I was supposed to be] Gardening!*
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.