cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webbank email re: Pearl Gold Mastercard?

tag
Jamgal40
Contributor

Webbank email re: Pearl Gold Mastercard?

Good evening all. Does anyone have an email for Webbank? I have a charge-off listed on my CRs that I believe should have been included in an FDIC ruling regarding the Pearl Gold Mastercard. It was sold to a collection agency, but for some reason it was deleted or removed from the all reports months ago. It's scheduled to be removed 3/2017, but wanted to try my luck and see if the OC is willing to delete. 

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Webbank email re: Pearl Gold Mastercard?

I would send this by US Mail along with copy of the consent decree (their settlement) asking that it be removed. If they refuse and you truly believe its part of the settlement you can file a complaint with the CFPB on it.

Message 2 of 4
Jamgal40
Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

I would send this by US Mail along with copy of the consent decree (their settlement) asking that it be removed. If they refuse and you truly believe its part of the settlement you can file a complaint with the CFPB on it.

Thnk you for your response. I'll try the mail first.

Fico 8 Feb 29 '16: EQ 606| TU 586| EX 617 Currently: EQ 656 | TU 652| EX 686
Message 3 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Defintely send it through the mail to get a response in writing. That way if it goes sour down the road, you have some evedince to use on your behalf.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.