Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, that's all I can do for now!

tag
Joselito
Established Member

Well, that's all I can do for now!

Requested three credit reports thru annualcreditreport.com and myfico and reviewed. Everything is accurate:

13 Positive accounts (2 active/open $450 in credit available altogether)

2 collections (Nov 06 and Sept 09) paid/closed that are accurate.

average age of accounts 5 years, oldest account 9.7 years

5 inquiries (3 for 2010 and 2 for 2011)

Now just to pay bills on time and not apply for credit for a while. I guess this is the hardest part.....let time pass...

Starting Score: Fico EQ 560 Jan 2008
Past Score: Fico EQ 674 April 2011
Updated Score: Fico EQ 680 May 2011 EQ 691 EX 687 TU 716 lender pulledCurrent Score:Fico EQ 760 Jan 2011 Sooo happy!
Goal Score: 800 For All!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Well, that's all I can do for now!

Have you tried GW'ing the paid CAs?

Message 2 of 5
Joselito
Established Member

I've been reading about GW letters in this site and I have decided to give it a shot...I know the collections are accurate but I guess the impact in my score has happenned already. The worst they can tell me is "no".

I will try it and post

Thanks

Starting Score: Fico EQ 560 Jan 2008
Past Score: Fico EQ 674 April 2011
Updated Score: Fico EQ 680 May 2011 EQ 691 EX 687 TU 716 lender pulledCurrent Score:Fico EQ 760 Jan 2011 Sooo happy!
Goal Score: 800 For All!

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

You can try sending them a DV letter, it wont hurt anything since the accounts are paid.

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 4 of 5
shane82388
Established Contributor

Yeah, ive been sending good will's to my old credit card company for what seems like forever now with no budging...even telling me to stop sending requests because they have already said no and that its illegal to not report anything, but i just keep trying...less often now a days  though. They sent me back copies of all my letters o they obviously keep records and i dont want to spam them too much because i dont think that would really help anyone be too kind to me haha.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.