cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, we're movin' on u-up....To thee-ee top....(you know the song - admit it)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well, we're movin' on u-up....To thee-ee top....(you know the song - admit it)

@Hokies2379 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

To a Dee-luxe apartment.... in the sky -y -y...

No score increase to brag about but I just recieved a pre-aproval offer from Merrick Bank! I know, I know they ain't Citi, or Chase, but at least THEY AIN'T CREDIT ONE!

Don't think I'll respond though - I'll wait for a FEE FREE offer....

I dont think they have a non fee card.

They do.  My wife has one.

Hokies237, Curiously if they would waive $72 annual fee next year if I ask them? (and for good?) Merrick has been good to me nearly 3 months now since they were the first to give me $600 unsecured Visa out of BK7 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Well, we're movin' on u-up....To thee-ee top....(you know the song - admit it)

WHEEEEEEEEZY. 

I got a Merrick this week too!  (my only CC prequal in the mail)

WE CAN APP TOGETHER AND BE APP BUDDIES.

Message 12 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

and they will keep getting better, great work Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 18
Thomas_Thumb
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

No score increase to brag about but I just recieved a pre-aproval offer from Merrick Bank! I know, I know they ain't Citi, or Chase, but at least THEY AIN'T CREDIT ONE!

Damn - I never get pre-approval letters unless they are for long term health care insurance or assisted care living communities.

When the music's over turn out the lights.

Fico 9: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 8: .......EQ 850 TU 850 EX 850
Fico 4 .....:. EQ 809 TU 823 EX 830 EX Fico 98: 842
Fico 8 BC:. EQ 892 TU 900 EX 900
Fico 8 AU:. EQ 887 TU 897 EX 899
Fico 4 BC:. EQ 826 TU 858, EX Fico 98 BC: 870
Fico 4 AU:. EQ 831 TU 872, EX Fico 98 AU: 861
VS 3.0:...... EQ 835 TU 835 EX 835
CBIS: ........EQ LN Auto 940 EQ LN Home 870 TU Auto 902 TU Home 950
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thomas_Thumb wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Damn - I never get pre-approval letters unless they are for long term health care insurance or assisted care living communities.

When the music's over turn out the lights.

The first one I got was way back in December for the dreaded Credit One "gas card". Yeah, straight to the trashcan when I saw the fee structure. Then the occasional First Predator offer over the next few months. Then I started getting Barclays offers once a week (already had their card), and now the Merricks. 

I had a Merricks back in the 'olden days' before my '07 BK.... Kinda made me nostalgic for a second....

Message 15 of 18
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Hokies2379 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I dont think they have a non fee card.

They do.  My wife has one.

Hokies237, Curiously if they would waive $72 annual fee next year if I ask them? (and for good?) Merrick has been good to me nearly 3 months now since they were the first to give me $600 unsecured Visa out of BK7 

I honestly don't know.  Her initial offer from them was no fee.

Message 16 of 18
smitty1
New Contributor

Had my Merrick card since 2006. No annual fee, no monthly fees. Credit line is $9,200- started at $1400. They increase it whenever they feel like it. Great card, to me, I'm keeping it....

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your Merrick Visa.

I have one. It's great! 

"You finally got a piece if the pi i i....yeah!"

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.