Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Credit Bureau Robots

tag
jake619
Frequent Contributor

Wells Fargo Credit Bureau Robots

My GW letter I sent 11/15 got reaction, but unrelated to my request.  Basically I asked for some forgiveness on some lates beginning in 2008 based on a clean 28 month history since slipping up.  Instead I got a very template-looking letter back telling me they have reviewed their records and determined the information furnished to the agencies is correct.  The bottom of the lettter had a T103 Rev:12-11 remark... so yea, it's a template.

Too bad I wasn't disputing the facts.  They'd have done better actually addressing the request.

They went on to add how a request was sent to EX, EQ, TU & Innovis to remark the account as disputed.  Oooookkkkkayy, not cool either.  They closed with an option to call and have the dispute flag removed if I've thought better of the dispute.

Since I wasn't disputing the accuracy should I concede the dispute issue to get the mark removed?  I see no advantage for it being there.

Round 1:  WF 1, Me 0.

Round 2:  was mailed out yesteday.

Round 3:  wording will beome more concise.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.