cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Dealer Services---- advice???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo Dealer Services---- advice???

Hi there, we are preapproved for a convetional mortgage.  My LO says before formal submission to UW, its best to remove disputes from a couple of items.  One is an old collection and I paid to delete it, and via rapid rescore that came off.

The other are a series of late payment events from a Wells Fargo Dealer Service loan I had long ago, and paid off in 2010.   I've written them mutlitple times asking for the dispute comments to be removed, and all I get is the same form letter over and over "we don't have enough information, blah blah blah."   My LO says just leave the comments on and lets see what happens.   We can always go to the CRA directly to remove if necc.

But man, do I DISLIKE WFDS.  One of the banks that came a callin via Lending Tree for the mortgage was Wells Fargo and I laughed at the guy.  Why in the world would I do business with any lender related to WFDS?  I wanted to say "I dont' have enough information."  ;0)

But seriously, has anyone had luck actually speaking to a human at WFDS who can handle these issues?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Dealer Services---- advice???

If the CRA shows that the dispute is resolved and there is no longer a pending dispute, what is the lendor asking to be removed?

The dispute remains a factual issue, and if the CRA updates to show concluded, there is no procedure to compel the CRA to delete the fact of the dispute.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.