Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Dealer Services

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo Dealer Services

Thanks! I also found this
1-877-250-2265, email: officeofthepresident.dealer@wellsfargo.com, address PO Box 168071, Irving TX 75016.
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well the email came back.. going to try mailing the letter to the credit dispute department tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

thanks!

Message 12 of 18
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well the email came back.. going to try mailing the letter to the credit dispute department tomorrow.

Fingers crossed.

thanks!

Hello there! I need to GW Wells Fargo as well....what address are you mailing the letter too?

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The address I have is:

PO Box 1697

Credit Bureau Disputes

Winterville, NC, 28590

Message 14 of 18
New_Beginning
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The address I have is:

PO Box 1697

Credit Bureau Disputes

Winterville, NC, 28590

Thank you Smiley Wink

Starting Score: EQ 615 (MyFICO) TU 588 (Walmart) EX 576 (EX Website) Started this journey 06/26/2014
Current Score: EQ 710 (MyFICO) TU 673 (Walmart) TU 726 (MyFICO) EX 706 (MyFICO) As of Sep 2015
Goal Score: 750 or higher across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 18
kingkai1990
Contributor

So the email does not work? I sent a GW letter to Wells Fargo 3 weeks ago and no reply.

Message 16 of 18
YoungJustice
Regular Contributor

BoardCommunications@wellsfargo.com

Barclays Rewards $10,000 | Chase Freedom $17,000 | Citi Double Cash $13,600 | BOA Cash Rewards $10,000
Message 17 of 18
kittywitty
Contributor

did the payment clear your bank eariler then they posted? if so i would send a notarized dispute to them and all 3 bureau's. i can tell you they are not so nice when it comes to good will's. i have been disputing inaccuate info all summer with the presidents office and they will not budge even though they are reporting inaccuate, misleading, unfair and deceptive info. i am sending notarized disputes and then will try to sue the pants off them. they had the nerve to send me a letter saying they can not grant me a good will, i wasn't asking for a good will. i am asking for them to remove their bogus crap off my reports. they even changed my terms after accepting payment so total breach of contract and then on top of that they want to ruin my credit by reporting lies. hate them.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.