Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo EO for Goodwill letter???

tag
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Wells Fargo EO for Goodwill letter???

I'm guessing this topic has been beaten to death judging by the number of posts...but does anyone have a good contact for a GW with Wells?  I have a 6-year old PIF charge-off that I'd LOVE to get rid of...I've mailed/faxed several GW letters to their 'credit dispute' department, but so far no dice.  In my mind's eye I picture them taking my letter, making a paper airplane out of it, and seeing who can sink it into the garbage can first! Smiley Tongue

I've search this site and other sites extensively and can't find ANYONE who's had a CO or other major derog removed by Wells.  The best I've seen is someone occasionally getting a 30 day late or two deleted, and even that seems to be quite a lift.

Google shows dozens of offices all over the country...does anyone have an address/e-mail/phone number of someone with authority who I could contact?

I just got another CO deleted yesterday (6 years old as well), and my score went up 34 pts overnight!  So yeah, getting these things removed (if possible) is really important. Wells is the last baddie on my report, and would love to ditch it.

Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion...PM is OK as well.  Someone had also mentioned opening an account with them might help, but who knows.

Thx!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Dw4250
Valued Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo EO for Goodwill letter???

bump :-)

Message 2 of 5
ThisIsJamez
Established Member

I have two lates that I would like to remove from a closed and paid account. Did you ever get in touch with anyone? Thanks!

Starting Score: 550
Current Score: 652 (EQ)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used the address on my credit report (two different ones) and one that was on their website.  I got a call (left message) last week saying that I'll get an answer to my PFD letter I sent at the beginning of September.  Not sure what that means, but I'm hopeful since it's a very small balance owed.

Message 4 of 5
jn1980
New Contributor

Could I get the address you used for Wells Fargo? I need to send a GW for some lates. 

10/31/2017 - About 700 all around
07/01/15: EQ - 658 TU - 686 EX - 697
Goal: 700
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.