Frequent Contributor
southernficoaddict

Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance

Anybody have any experience with WFFA and GW letters?  Account is paid off but has several old lates reporting. 
Regular Contributor
butterflygirlinluv

Re: Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance

southernficoaddict wrote:
Anybody have any experience with WFFA and GW letters?  Account is paid off but has several old lates reporting. 

I sent out a GW letter to WELLS FARGO AUTO (I have my car loan through them) and they sent back stating they look into my account but everything is accurate and they do not report any false info to the CRA. I had 4 lates I was asking to kindly take off since I have been on time for 24 months.
let me know if you find someone who has any luck..and keep me posted!
GOOD LUCK!
I'm sending out another GW today!
Frequent Contributor
southernficoaddict

Just spoke with a Wells Fargo CSR and she could find no record of my old account at all,under my or my DH social # or the account number. Yet when I disputed through CRA it came back verified.  What to do now?
Frequent Contributor
AlishaR

I've had luck asking the original lender to contact the ca to have it removed- happened 2 times so far :smileyhappy: both by phone using backdoor numbers- you can find those by googling or searching here
7/3/08- EQ= 642
UTIL=98% (12/07) 87%((4/08)-41%(5/08)-29%(06/08) GOAL- >9% by 12/08

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+