Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance

tag
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance

Anybody have any experience with WFFA and GW letters?  Account is paid off but has several old lates reporting. 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
butterflygirlinluv
Regular Contributor

Re: Wells Fargo Financial Acceptance

southernficoaddict wrote:
Anybody have any experience with WFFA and GW letters?  Account is paid off but has several old lates reporting. 

I sent out a GW letter to WELLS FARGO AUTO (I have my car loan through them) and they sent back stating they look into my account but everything is accurate and they do not report any false info to the CRA. I had 4 lates I was asking to kindly take off since I have been on time for 24 months.
let me know if you find someone who has any luck..and keep me posted!
GOOD LUCK!
I'm sending out another GW today!
Message 2 of 4
southernficoaddict
Frequent Contributor

Just spoke with a Wells Fargo CSR and she could find no record of my old account at all,under my or my DH social # or the account number. Yet when I disputed through CRA it came back verified.  What to do now?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had luck asking the original lender to contact the ca to have it removed- happened 2 times so far Smiley Happy both by phone using backdoor numbers- you can find those by googling or searching here
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.