Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo and navy fed GW Letters

tag
bsal
Frequent Contributor

Wells Fargo and navy fed GW Letters

Has anyone had ant good experience with GW Letters with Wells Fargo or navy fed getting rid of lates ?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo and navy fed GW Letters

@bsal wrote:
Has anyone had ant good experience with GW Letters with Wells Fargo or navy fed getting rid of lates ?

I've delt with wells fargo and they are not forgiving. They could careless of any circumstances. I have proved countless times I was right and they didnt care. The guy never finished my central air or furnace install, the contractor collected the 10k from wells fargo. Wells fargo said not our problem thats yours. I did pay it and asked if they could atleast vacate the judgment and they again said no. So i went back to fighting with them how the payments weren't suppose to start until they were finished etc. They again said not there problem. I never signed for a completion of service, they said i did and you could clearly see it wasn't my signature but her comment to me was " I'm no handwriting expert but it's your signature" I would never in a million years have anything with them.

Message 2 of 8
bsal
Frequent Contributor

Damn I'm Sorry to hear that Unfortunately I have a Mortgage with them. So I guess I shouldn't be expecting anything from them willing to get rid of the late payments
Message 3 of 8
undrtkr65
Frequent Contributor

Don't deal with Wells Fargo they lie to people. Got a credit card there a few years ago and I called to ask what the interest rate would be after the 0% ran out and was told 11% and guess what it was 21%. Never made a late payment or anything. Got behind on payments soon after that due to hrs at my job and was told could be put in a payment plan and they would cut interest to 10% and was lied to again. They said the account would be closed in order to be put in the plan so I said go ahead and account was closed but they would not put into payment plan. The balance is now paid and will not be going back. They try to get me to get my checking account and a new credit card back with them but not in this lifetime. On the other hand navy federal is awesome. I have been with them for 3 yrs and never had a issue that wasn't solved right away. I even had a checking account that I overdraft on and account was closed after 90 days but once I paid they opened me a new account immediately no questions asked. Not many banks will do that. I now have a 3k credit card with them and a 15k cloc with them. No other bank will approve such high credit lines with a 600 credit score. Stick with navy federal they will do you right.
Message 4 of 8
bsal
Frequent Contributor

Umm thanks alot undrtkr65 but that's not answering my question I posted at all
Message 5 of 8
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@bsal wrote:

I have been trying goodwill letters with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage for a few months now. No success yet, but I plan to continue to send them.

Message 6 of 8
bsal
Frequent Contributor

Thanks autobot I sent my first GW letter Saturday I'm knocking on wood
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bsal wrote:
Thanks autobot I sent my first GW letter Saturday I'm knocking on wood

Good luck, if you get someone whos willing to listen let me know LOL. I would be just happy getting the judgemnt off and letting the CO age off. I just want someone who will listen and have some empathy.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.