cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo dealer services office of the president info?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo dealer services office of the president info?

Does anyone have an email or photo be number for the office of the president at wfds? I'm trying to have a falsely reported late payment removed but am not getting responses from the faxes I've sent.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Wells Fargo dealer services office of the president info?

Phone number * Please excuse the typos, I'm sending this from my phone
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really love this information if you still have it. I've tried everything at this point, I don't know what else to do. They are scandalous and shady, I'm trying to find anyone there willing to at least listen to me.
Message 3 of 4
bass_playr
Established Contributor

Honestly, I don't know if I would go through that hassle.  Maybe it's just me, but there are laws in place to protect you from false reporting.  If you have false info being reported on your credit reports, I would consider taking stronger measures that are designed to move forward.  If you go up the chain like that, sooner or later you MIGHT get some satisfaction.  But if you use the laws, like the FCRA, the way they are designed, you not only have a chance to get something done, but they might also have to pay you for your time and effort.  

FCRA has provisions for you to take legal action against any furnisher that reports false info on your reports.  But this is important--there are specific time frames and procedures in that law that you must follow, or else you will lose your private right of action.  For example, an individual has no right of action unless they disputed the false info through the credit bureaus first.  So, you dispute with the credit bureaus.  The bureaus are "supposed" to notify the furnisher, who then has 30 days in which to respond to the dispute.  They can either report back that it's verified correct as is, they can update it with changed or new info, or they can delete the reporting altogether.  If they do not reply back to the bureau within the 30 days, the bureau must remove it from your report, but it can easily be placed back on.  I'm in the middle of this process myself on mine....and they have just a couple days left in which to respond.  

Once the tradeline comes back as "verified", you then are in a position where you could take legal action if you choose.  The thing is, though, you will want to make sure that you have admissible evidence....proof that the reported info is false.  For example, if you made payments and they reported that you did not, the cancelled checks or other records from those payments would show that the info is incorrect.  If faced with evidence that their reporting is wrong, and evidence that they kept reporting it as correct anyways, that might be enough to send them an "intent to sue" letter and force their hand.  It might not.  But the office of the president will probably get you stonewalled by a gatekeeper---secretary or assistant--and sometimes they might actually look into it.  Other times, they may not.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.