Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo

I have tried all avenues requesting Wells fargo to remove the past 5 month latenesses and even had my lawyer draft a letter to them on my behalf and they will not accommondate the request. This is related to my soon to be divourced spouse being late with the mortgage. Basically they withdrawer from my check from work every two weeks and she is residing in the house until it's sold. I just don't know what else to do at this point. If you have any recommondation please feel free to comment.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wells Fargo

@Rickdoc1 wrote:

I have tried all avenues requesting Wells fargo to remove the past 5 month latenesses and even had my lawyer draft a letter to them on my behalf and they will not accommondate the request. This is related to my soon to be divourced spouse being late with the mortgage. Basically they withdrawer from my check from work every two weeks and she is residing in the house until it's sold. I just don't know what else to do at this point. If you have any recommondation please feel free to comment.

All you can do is setup a campaign of GW letters, probably 1 letter every 2 months to the EO until you get what you are after would be appropriate, it sometime takes years to get lates taken care of, there are no easy fixes...

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells fargo told me that they reported the latenesses correctly and there isn't anything they could do because their bound by the Fair Credit Act. I read someone that a creditor can remove latenesses if they wanted to. I had a Best Buy Card that only had two latenesses and the account was closed and they were paid nothing owed. Who can I call to ask if they would remove the latenesses? They were from last year.  

Message 3 of 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Send your GW letters to the office of the CEO.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.