Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wells Fargo

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wells Fargo

About 2 years ago, My tax accessor miss appraised my property for nearly double. Wells Fargo(without my knowledge) paid the increased taxes. About 3 months later, Wells Fargo sent me a notice that my note had went up about $1100 from $1793 to nearly $2900. When I called, they explained that I needed to contact my tax accessor. I explained that I could not afford the higher note. I was told to continue paying the original amount on my contract. It took me 13 months to get this issue corrected. Once I had the situation handled, I pulled my credit and to my horror Wells had reported me delinquent for the 13 payments. I have contacted Wells Fargo and they will not help. How can I get this handled? I made every payment on time according to my contract. HELP!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wells Fargo

Welcome to My Fico Smiley Happy

Read your loan docs to see what it has to say about the way they handle the escrow account, IMO if you are making the Principal, interest and any PMI payment and are just not able to pay the escrow then they cant report it late.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.