Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wescom 30 Day Late

tag
Crosis

Wescom 30 Day Late

Hey everyone,

I'm working on a 30 day late form Wescom Credit Union car loan from October 2007.  I've emailed the VP numerous times and he pretty much responds with this.

Any tips on what to say to him?

Mod Cut

Good Afternoon Mr. XXXXXX

I appreciate you reaching out to us again with regard to this matter.  Attached to this message, please find our original response to your request from 2009.  Unfortunately, as you’ll read on the attached, in accordance with Section 623 of the FCRA, we are unable to honor your request to make a “goodwill” adjustment to the payment history on the account in question.  That section specifically requires institutions, such as Wescom, who report to the credit reporting agencies, to do so in a fair and accurate manner.  Our research of your account confirms that we are in fact reporting your payment history accurately, and, as such, are unable to make the adjustment you are requesting.

Should you have any further questions once you have had the opportunity to review the attached, please feel free to contact me directly atxxxx

Sincerely,

Mod Cut.

Please don't post personal information either of yourself or of others.

Thanks- MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: 630
Current Score: 668
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Wescom 30 Day Late

Thank him for his time and ask him again one last time...and don't contact him again in the future.

Try different addresses. Try faxing. Try calling. Try planetfeedback. Avoid the execs.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.