Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Asset Management Deletion !!!

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

West Asset Management Deletion !!!

Not sure what happened but i've been fighting with WAM for months as well as T-mobile the OC and disputes with EQ,EX, to no avail.  I go to see if a CC I zero'd out updated the balance and I notice that my last collection was gone !!!  NO COLLECTIONS !!!!  I dont know if it was the last round of emails and threats but as of today it has been removed from my files !!!  What a relief this is and hopefully this puts me back on track.  Once again thanks to everyone here for there input

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: West Asset Management Deletion !!!

WAM also deleted my account after I sent them a GW letter back in NOV. I never received anything from them, but I got a SW alert and the removal gave me a 12 point bump on my EQ FICO.

Message 2 of 5
frio
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

WAM also deleted my account after I sent them a GW letter back in NOV. I never received anything from them, but I got a SW alert and the removal gave me a 12 point bump on my EQ FICO.

Yeah I have no idea who removed what but its gone thank god !!  I havent got a SW alert yet because i saw it removed on my EQ report update on the EQ site.  Hopefully it will give me a good bump

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who knows what happened, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully, you'll see a bump in the next couple of days.

Message 4 of 5
frio
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Who knows what happened, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully, you'll see a bump in the next couple of days.

Yeah no complaints here, feels great !!  Im expecting a SW alert sometime soon anyway because of CC payments I made to lower until%. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.