Regular Contributor
frio

West Asset Management Deletion !!!

Not sure what happened but i've been fighting with WAM for months as well as T-mobile the OC and disputes with EQ,EX, to no avail.  I go to see if a CC I zero'd out updated the balance and I notice that my last collection was gone !!!  NO COLLECTIONS !!!!  I dont know if it was the last round of emails and threats but as of today it has been removed from my files !!!  What a relief this is and hopefully this puts me back on track.  Once again thanks to everyone here for there input

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
rmaynor

Re: West Asset Management Deletion !!!

WAM also deleted my account after I sent them a GW letter back in NOV. I never received anything from them, but I got a SW alert and the removal gave me a 12 point bump on my EQ FICO.

Regular Contributor
frio

rmaynor wrote:

WAM also deleted my account after I sent them a GW letter back in NOV. I never received anything from them, but I got a SW alert and the removal gave me a 12 point bump on my EQ FICO.

Yeah I have no idea who removed what but its gone thank god !!  I havent got a SW alert yet because i saw it removed on my EQ report update on the EQ site.  Hopefully it will give me a good bump

Established Member
rmaynor

Who knows what happened, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully, you'll see a bump in the next couple of days.

Regular Contributor
frio

rmaynor wrote:

Who knows what happened, but I'm not complaining. Hopefully, you'll see a bump in the next couple of days.

Yeah no complaints here, feels great !!  Im expecting a SW alert sometime soon anyway because of CC payments I made to lower until%. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+