cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Asset Management and NPO Financial collections on reports

New Visitor

Re: West Asset Management and NPO Financial collections on reports

I found your post and advice interesting and wonder if it applies to my situation as well. i have a hospital account that was turned over to collection agency #1.  the total was $50.  i paid them $25. it was then turned over to collection agency #2 (west asset management) i paid them the $25.  both are marked as paid.  neither agency has the date of my payment on file because it is from 2005 and the file is back with the hospital.  i called the hospital and they do not have the "dates of my payments just that it was paid", and it took them a while to even bring up the account.  my experian credit report has last reported date and account status paid but no other info available. 

is there someway i can dispute that the other info last payment made, etc is not listed to have it deleted from my report?

i remember putting in a dispute a few years ago because i originally thought  i had paid off the full debt with the ca#1 and that they were making me pay the same bill with ca#2; i never got a response from that dispute and it is still marked as acct in dispute reported by subscriber fcba.

is there any hope?

Message 11 of 11