New Visitor
BRIDGETB

Re: West Asset Management and NPO Financial collections on reports

I found your post and advice interesting and wonder if it applies to my situation as well. i have a hospital account that was turned over to collection agency #1.  the total was $50.  i paid them $25. it was then turned over to collection agency #2 (west asset management) i paid them the $25.  both are marked as paid.  neither agency has the date of my payment on file because it is from 2005 and the file is back with the hospital.  i called the hospital and they do not have the "dates of my payments just that it was paid", and it took them a while to even bring up the account.  my experian credit report has last reported date and account status paid but no other info available. 

is there someway i can dispute that the other info last payment made, etc is not listed to have it deleted from my report?

i remember putting in a dispute a few years ago because i originally thought  i had paid off the full debt with the ca#1 and that they were making me pay the same bill with ca#2; i never got a response from that dispute and it is still marked as acct in dispute reported by subscriber fcba.

is there any hope?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}