Valued Member

West Bay Acq. PFD question

I received a letter back from West Bay Acq. responding to my PFD letter.  I believe it says it will delete the TL but I want to make sure.  The letter states "Once payment is received, West Bay Acquisitions, LLC will make the request to any consumer reporting agencies that we may have reported to that this be removed from your credit history and be updated on your credit report at once.  This may take the credit bureaus up to 45 days or longer to update this to your report, and this is out of our control". 

So, from what I read it says it will delete, is that right? 

Starting Rebuilding 4/8/13 My Fico 528
TransUnion 544
Experian 519
Equifax 529
1st Goal - to see the 600's
Established Contributor

Re: West Bay Acq. PFD question

Looks like a successful PFD to me.  When you send payment be sure to include a copy of that letter with it. Congrats!

Valued Member

Thanks! That is what I thought but get so nervous.  I just started to repair my credit and I have a total of 14 baddies.  I faxed two PFD letters on Thursday and both have accepted already.  I know they may not all be so easy, but it is sure motivating to see success this early on.

Starting Rebuilding 4/8/13 My Fico 528
TransUnion 544
Experian 519
Equifax 529
1st Goal - to see the 600's
Established Contributor

There always seems like a few difficult ones, but the easy ones keep you motivated.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.