Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

West Bay Acq. PFD question

tag
jmr2012
Valued Member

West Bay Acq. PFD question

I received a letter back from West Bay Acq. responding to my PFD letter.  I believe it says it will delete the TL but I want to make sure.  The letter states "Once payment is received, West Bay Acquisitions, LLC will make the request to any consumer reporting agencies that we may have reported to that this be removed from your credit history and be updated on your credit report at once.  This may take the credit bureaus up to 45 days or longer to update this to your report, and this is out of our control". 

So, from what I read it says it will delete, is that right? 

Starting Rebuilding 4/8/16 My Fico 528
TransUnion 544
Experian 519
Equifax 529
Current TransUnion 584
Experian 630
Equifax 628
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

Re: West Bay Acq. PFD question

Looks like a successful PFD to me.  When you send payment be sure to include a copy of that letter with it. Congrats!

Message 2 of 4
jmr2012
Valued Member

Thanks! That is what I thought but get so nervous.  I just started to repair my credit and I have a total of 14 baddies.  I faxed two PFD letters on Thursday and both have accepted already.  I know they may not all be so easy, but it is sure motivating to see success this early on.

Starting Rebuilding 4/8/16 My Fico 528
TransUnion 544
Experian 519
Equifax 529
Current TransUnion 584
Experian 630
Equifax 628
Message 3 of 4
DiabolicallyRandom
Established Contributor

There always seems like a few difficult ones, but the easy ones keep you motivated.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.