Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Area should I repair next?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Area should I repair next?

If I want to buy a car or get an auto loan or even a credit card do they usually look at my Fico?
Message 21 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
If I want to buy a car or get an auto loan or even a credit card do they usually look at my Fico?

Yes.

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

You've been super helpful. Kudos to you.

Just to do a final run down. I will log in to credit karma and dispute each individual closed collections. Under reasons I will simply write, "not owed." And submit. No further explanation needed?

By the way, two of my closed accounts are from same creditor. Should I dispute them individually or as joint?
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
You've been super helpful. Kudos to you.

Just to do a final run down. I will log in to credit karma and dispute each individual closed collections. Under reasons I will simply write, "not owed." And submit. No further explanation needed?

By the way, two of my closed accounts are from same creditor. Should I dispute them individually or as joint?

Yes. You have to do each account individually.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to ask. Do I dispute with both TU and Equifax through Creditkarma or do I dispute just through CK and CK will dispute on behalf of me to both these bureaus? And what about Experian. Creditkarma doesn't deal with Experian.

Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

I forgot to ask. Do I dispute with both TU and Equifax through Creditkarma or do I dispute just through CK and CK will dispute on behalf of me to both these bureaus? And what about Experian. Creditkarma doesn't deal with Experian.

You have to dispute each CRA. If you don't have online access to Experian, you will have to use your paper report and write them to dispute. Use the reason "I do not owe" on all the disputes.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.