Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Now?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Now?

My good luck with PFDs has run out. No matter what I have tried with Verizon Wireless and Enhanced Recovery, I cannot get them to PFD. The account is listed as defaulting right at 2 years ago. I'm outside SOL in my state. What other options do I have? Will paying it off actually help my score and chances with other lenders? What should my next step be? Has anyone had any luck?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bestchoiceglobal
Contributor

Re: What Now?

I had an Enhanced Recovery collection for tmobile. Tmobile would only take the payment if I paid in full, so I did. About a week later enhanced recovery pulled it off my credit reports. Which I never asked for. I'd pay Verizon in full as a last resort but I've seen tons of posts here about people getting enhanced recovery removed. Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What Now?

There is no SOL that expires in 2 years from the DoFD, written contract SOL applies. I think you are referring to the 2 yr SOL for billings between carriers which doesnt include the end user of telephone service. All you can do is keep trying to get Verizon to recall their collector in exhange for full payment of get the CA to agree to a PFD.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.