cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What On Earth is an AUD?

tag
James23

What On Earth is an AUD?

Hi everyone, I was trying to come to a resolution with one of my debt collectors, and after some back and forth convos they told me that they would send the credit bureaus an AUD which is a request to remove the negative mark from my credit score.

She said that they don't do anything in writing but she will legally let me record her (of course I would have to have her give me permission on the recording itself).

The thing is, I have never heard of and AUD? Is this something any of you guy's heard of before? or is this something they just made up?

Best Regards,

- James

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: What On Earth is an AUD?

You sure it wasn't UDF - Universal Data Form?  Those are used to send to the CRAs for updates/deletions etc.

Never heard of an AUD but it could be the same thing.

Message 2 of 4
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

+1

The CRAs use an automated system called e-Oscar, which is used to transmit disputes to furnishers, and through a Universal Data Form, for them to provide istructions back to the CRAs as to verification, correction, or deletion of the disputed information.

Message 3 of 4
James23

Thanks for the reply guys, im not quite sure so I'll call back tommrow and see if it was UDF or AUD.

Best Regards

- James

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.