Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a STRANGE dream....LOL!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a STRANGE dream....LOL!

...woke up checked my wallet, Dang! LOL!!!

I just woke up to a strange dream that I checked Capital One pre-qual website (they still blacklist me 7 months post BK BTW) and pops up Venture, I apped it, got approved for 20K, then apped for QS, got it for 5K. CapOne website pops up says something "Congrats on your new cards, we like to offer you American Express" so I apped and got approved...

Told ya...it''s a STRANGE dream since CapOne doesn't offer AmEx!! LOL!! Oh well it feels good in my sleep Smiley Very Happy

Share your strange or weird dreams about credit if you like Smiley Happy

....Off to work to deliver more pre-approved credit cards mailings to my awesome customers LOL!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What a STRANGE dream....LOL!

@Anonymous wrote:

...woke up checked my wallet, Dang! LOL!!!

I just woke up to a strange dream that I checked Capital One pre-qual website (they still blacklist me 7 months post BK BTW) and pops up Venture, I apped it, got approved for 20K, then apped for QS, got it for 5K. CapOne website pops up says something "Congrats on your new cards, we like to offer you American Express" so I apped and got approved...

Told ya...it''s a STRANGE dream since CapOne doesn't offer AmEx!! LOL!! Oh well it feels good in my sleep Smiley Very Happy

Share your strange or weird dreams about credit if you like Smiley Happy

....Off to work to deliver more pre-approved credit cards mailings to my awesome customers LOL!

LMAO you are hilarious...Awesome dream I hope your dreams come true very soon. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.