Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a relief & a BIG THANK YOU

tag
bruiseviolet
Frequent Contributor

What a relief & a BIG THANK YOU

Ok this is a big step for me to get my letters all finished and follow through and mail them out- so I am excited to announce round one of letters got mailed today!  (I even prayed over the letters before I walked into the post office, that God would put them in the right hands)  Now my biggest task is to tackle these 30 some medical ones with the HIPPA process.  That's my work for tonight =)  Picked up some extra certified mail tabs so I wil be all ready to mail them tomorrow.  

Anyways, while I realize there is a good chance I won't hear any immediate results from this first round, it's still a huge relief to know they are out of my hands at the moment =)  It feels so freeing!  I've been sitting here on this board since March and knew what I needed to get done, but never did it- and finally last night I made a decision to get these all done by the end of this week.  This is my advice to any of you who are 'new'- read and educate yourself on options and what can be done- write up your own letters, using the samples here as guidelines/blueprints and just get them sent out!  Don't be like me and wonder why the heck you didn't take care of it 3 months ago =)  All that time wasted.  =P

Just wanted to share, because I am feeling like I can breathe easier now and am taking the correct steps to put my past IN MY PAST.  Thanks to everyone for contributing to this forum and thanks to everyone who has ever answered any of my questions or given me suggestions or contact names etc.  I couldn't have done it without you, and finding this forum has literally gotten me on the path to changing my financial future!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.