Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my options?

tag
guykara
Frequent Contributor

What are my options?

Last friday, I had two T-Mobile representatives inform me that they have requested the credit agency (ERC) to remove the tradeline. When I called ERC to confirm this information, they stated that they have update the account to show paid in full, but have not received any request to delete it.

When I called in to T-Mobile, the representative I talked to is now stating that they did not make this request with ERC and can't.

It's very frusterating when I was told my two people from T-mobile that they would be doing this.

Anything I can do at this point? Just GW T-Mobile / ERC?

Thanks,

Edit: I posted this while I was on hold with T-mobile. The representative came back and talked to her manager who suggested that I dispute the tradline with the credit bureaus and that it will be removed if I do that. Is this worth doing?

Starting Scores (10/18/2013): EX: 603 | EQ: 572 | TU: 659
5/05/2014 EX: 628 | EQ: 627 | TU: 623
5/25/2014: EX: 628 | EQ: 635 | TU: 623
Current Scores: EX: 670 | EQ: 663 | TU: 681
Goal Scores: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What are my options?

If you were told by T-Mobile they would remove the TL and they are now refusing to do so I would file BBB complaint for shoddy business practices Disputing may get it done if they asked the CA to not respond to it if its disputed.

Message 2 of 3
guykara
Frequent Contributor

Re: What are my options?

Ok, thank you. I talked to another representative for a long while and she consistantly assured that they've asked the CA to remove the trade line. I took down her name, employee ID, and phone number. I called ERC right after and they still said they have not received a request. I'm just going to wait a week or two and then follow up.

Starting Scores (10/18/2013): EX: 603 | EQ: 572 | TU: 659
5/05/2014 EX: 628 | EQ: 627 | TU: 623
5/25/2014: EX: 628 | EQ: 635 | TU: 623
Current Scores: EX: 670 | EQ: 663 | TU: 681
Goal Scores: 680 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.