New Contributor

What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

I currently have a Capitol One secured card with a limit of 200. I've only had this accout opened for one month. I make $75K a year and My fico score is 565, and Im interested in obtaining  a card or two to better my credit and FICO score. Thanks in advance, for your responses!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

New Contributor

Re: What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

You may want to look into a secured card. Opensky CC - does not report as secured, reports to all three bureaus and allows you to decide your limit up to $5,000. It will probably give you a nice boost because it will be a higher limit and does not report as secured. Also on all cards keep utilization below 9% this will allow for the greatest score potential
Established Contributor

[ Edited ]

Deleted reply. My apologies, misread the question. Pre-coffee moment, please disregard.

Valued Member

I had good luck with Credit One and Premier Bank. Also HSBS gave me a card, but it was weird. first they denied me, then i got a pre-approval a few days later

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 687
Goal Score: 720

New Contributor

Sounds good! Thanks

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.