cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

tag
knightlynews
Contributor

What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

I currently have a Capitol One secured card with a limit of 200. I've only had this accout opened for one month. I make $75K a year and My fico score is 565, and Im interested in obtaining  a card or two to better my credit and FICO score. Thanks in advance, for your responses!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BlessedHappiness
New Contributor

Re: What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

You may want to look into a secured card. Opensky CC - does not report as secured, reports to all three bureaus and allows you to decide your limit up to $5,000. It will probably give you a nice boost because it will be a higher limit and does not report as secured. Also on all cards keep utilization below 9% this will allow for the greatest score potential
Message 2 of 5
Crossdivided
Established Contributor

Deleted reply. My apologies, misread the question. Pre-coffee moment, please disregard.

Message 3 of 5
MikeRebuild
Valued Member

I had good luck with Credit One and Premier Bank. Also HSBS gave me a card, but it was weird. first they denied me, then i got a pre-approval a few days later

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 687
Goal Score: 720

Message 4 of 5
knightlynews
Contributor

Sounds good! Thanks

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.