New Contributor
knightlynews

What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

I currently have a Capitol One secured card with a limit of 200. I've only had this accout opened for one month. I make $75K a year and My fico score is 565, and Im interested in obtaining  a card or two to better my credit and FICO score. Thanks in advance, for your responses!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Valued Member
BlessedHappiness

Re: What are the easiest cards for unsecured apporval?

You may want to look into a secured card. Opensky CC - does not report as secured, reports to all three bureaus and allows you to decide your limit up to $5,000. It will probably give you a nice boost because it will be a higher limit and does not report as secured. Also on all cards keep utilization below 9% this will allow for the greatest score potential
Established Contributor
Crossdivided

[ Edited ]

Deleted reply. My apologies, misread the question. Pre-coffee moment, please disregard.

Established Member
MikeRebuild

I had good luck with Credit One and Premier Bank. Also HSBS gave me a card, but it was weird. first they denied me, then i got a pre-approval a few days later

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 687
Goal Score: 720

New Contributor
knightlynews

Sounds good! Thanks

Starting Score: 548
Current Score: EX686EQ682,TU???
Goal Score: 760

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+