cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I do about Arc Management Solutions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What can I do about Arc Management Solutions?

Hubby had a small bill in which we paid directly to CA. It's been almost 30 days and I was told it would get deleted from CR, but it could take 30 days. Anything I can do once that 30 days hits? Should I call the CA directly? Or put in BBB complaint and kindly as that their resolution be to remove the trade line completely? (even though they're not required to). anyone have any experiences with them?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
AutoBot
Established Contributor

Re: What can I do about Arc Management Solutions?

if you have something in writing that says they will delete it, you could send a copy to the CRAs asking for deletion if nothing has happened after 30 days.

Message 2 of 6
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would not advise sending documents to the CRA requesting deletion based on their PFD agreement.

The CRA policy, incorportated into their credit reporting agreements, instructs furnsihers that they are NOT to delete based on payment of the debt.

Sending info to the CRA notifies them of non-compliance by the furnisher, and requests the CRA to delete for a reason that is directly contrary to their official policy.

PFD agreements are oral contracts that can be enforced by bringing a breach of contract action, and are fodder for poor business practices complaints to a BBB.

I would not advise pursuing CRA enforcement.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK I wont send anything to CRA, but if I called them back and said "yes, you DID say you would delete that--listen to the phone call!"  would I have a leg to stand on? Or could they say "well, yes we did say we would delete, but that doesn't mean that we are obligated to!"

I just need to know which route to take. I think I'm better off filing a complaint to BBB and ask the CA to resolve it by deleting it completely.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: I put in complaint to BBB and I got a call from Arthur at ARC stating he has sent for deletion.
Message 5 of 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

If you have others that you get a PFD from give them 60 days, what happens is they usually update it to paid first and then at the next cycle put in to have it removed.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.