Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can be done?

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

What can be done?

What to do if  EQ and EX deleted information but TU refuses to delete the same information?

Thanks In Advance

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
awdsmama
Established Contributor

Re: What can be done?

Information that is wrong,  or what kind of info?

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 2 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Yes it was fraud accts that some how got added to someone redit reports. The person send in a police report to the cra's. EQ and EX  deleted the information/accts but TU  has said they cant use the police report and is refusing to deleted the information/accts listed in the police report.

Message 3 of 7
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Send the police reports to the creditor and ask them to remove the TLs from the CR.

Message 4 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

I will advise the person to do so. Thanks

Message 5 of 7
awdsmama
Established Contributor

@Credit314 wrote:

Yes it was fraud accts that some how got added to someone redit reports. The person send in a police report to the cra's. EQ and EX  deleted the information/accts but TU  has said they cant use the police report and is refusing to deleted the information/accts listed in the police report.

Has the person put a fraud alert on their reports since then?

I have no idea what that process is or the drawbacks, if any, are (maybe harder to obtain credit not sure) but may be something to research on here!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
Message 6 of 7
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Yes a extended fraud alert was placed on the reports prior to them getting the police report from my understanding

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.