Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do i do with this dispute?

tag
Legions36
Frequent Contributor

What do i do with this dispute?

Hey guys i disputed an item on my report and i believe that today or tommorow is the 30days timeframe, so its looking like it will be getting taken off my report only 1 thing im trying to figure out.None of the 3 agencies have sent me anything in the mail yet saying anything or sent me my report or saying verified,which is good but im using the free equifax for the month at the moment it says in the dispute center the status was completed on 7/11/12 by equifax and mailed. But on my online report i saw that they change this item a few times to customer dispute to nothing then last week to customer disputes and still shows this. What does this mean they haven't verified right and this will come off my report right?

EQ-784 TU-777 EXP-772 12/11/15

NFCU(11.5k), USAA(6k), DCU(10k), Sapphire(5k), Duck(5k), Freedom(1k), Quicksilver(3k), DiscoverIT(2k), AmexBCE($800),
New cards 12/12-NFCU-MC(18.5k), Simplicity(9.2k),Slate(7.5k),Amex(3.8k)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: What do i do with this dispute?

First, give it a little more time.  They have 30 days to complete their reinvestigation, and another five business days thereafter in which to mail their formal Notice of Results of Reinvestigation.  Then a few days mailing time.  Give it at least 40 days from date of dispute.

Yes, failure to verify will require CR deletion.  However, verfication could still be obtained thereafter, and the deleted information could be reinserted.

Often, the CRA does not receive timely verification from the furnisher.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.