Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you think?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you think?

I have 5 accounts that have lates on them. 2 credit cards with 90 days late, 2 credit cards with 60 days late and a mortgage with 60 days late. They are all slated to fall off this summer. How much would you guess my scores would increase?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: What do you think?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have 5 accounts that have lates on them. 2 credit cards with 90 days late, 2 credit cards with 60 days late and a mortgage with 60 days late. They are all slated to fall off this summer. How much would you guess my scores would increase?

Are these your only negatives on your CRs ??    If so then I would think that you should easily be FICO 700+

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many point do would my score increase? 10, 20, 30, 40...?

Message 3 of 7
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

It's impossible to wager a guess without more information.
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You may be able to dispute them as obsolete a few months before they are set to fall off.  That's my plan, and the worst is that the CRAs deny and I have to wait.

Message 5 of 7
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

You may be able to dispute them as obsolete a few months before they are set to fall off.  That's my plan, and the worst is that the CRAs deny and I have to wait.

But they won't be obsolete because the CRTP hasn't expired so you'll be disputing accurate information. That's something you should never do.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 6 of 7
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

Do you know for sure that you were late on them?  I had a car that I paid off in 11/07 and on my CR it was showing 30,60 late in 9/07,10/07.  My final payment was $600 and I had no recollection of being late.  I sent them a letter asking about it and they notified me they were removing the late payments.

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.